Blank Greeting Cards Available NOW!

I was asked by a customer to make this picture of my 4 girls into a card. I thought it was a fun idea. It can be used for any occasion, especially for a thank you card, a just because card or a birthday card. I plan on making other ones in the near future. I would also be happy to personally make them for you with your children, family or scenery! It would be a great way to send a special thank you for a gift, Birthday invites, Christmas Greetings, etc! Just let me know if I can help.


Front (5x7 size)


INSIDE
Each card is $2.50 EACH....
(Envelope included)

Or if you buy 5 or more they are only $2.25 each!

Special orders: minimum of 25 cards ~ contact me for discounted pricing on special orders of 25 cards or more! I can also do photo cards and postcards!

Also available in 4x6 size.



Thank you,

0 comments

Post a Comment